Gatwick Airport Ltd, United Kingdom
So what is Euroflyer as a place to work….We are a small airline, whose focus is on creating a base that feels like family, for the family. We listen, we care. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. Together as one team, one family, we’re connecting Britain with Europe. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be part of the next chapter of our story.
You will be responsible for planning, developing and delivering BA Euroflyer route specific marketing activity to drive profitability and increase awareness and consideration for BA at Gatwick and BA Euroflyer routes. The role is part a small team that is responsible for planning and delivering all BA Euroflyer Marketing and communications activity in order to drive both marketing and commercial results.
This role requires travel between London Gatwick, London Heathrow (Waterside) and Central London.
- Previous experience in a similar Marketing role including campaign management, preferably within the airline/travel industry
- Team player
- Sound creative judgement with ability to interpret and embed brand strategy / tone of voice/ etc. throughout campaigns and other activity
- Demonstrate passion about own work and the Company
About Our Offer:
- Eligible for extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits from your first day of employment
- Unlimited discounted airfares for your friends and family
- Discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance - 4 x basic salary
- Voluntary Health Care
- Company car leasing scheme
- 34 holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays on joining
At BA Euroflyer, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive place to work where we can all be ourselves. We welcome applications from all genders and across our diverse communities to reflect our global business.
Please note that we no longer require applicants to inform us of current salary or salary expectations, so please leave these blank on the application form. All that we ask, is that you have read the salary banding and understand that any offer of employment will be made within the band and taking experience into account
For full details on this role please refer to the attached job description.
Working in Gatwick
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.