This is a key time to be joining British Airways as we Build a Better BA. We take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain. Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon integral to the next chapter of our story.
Are you looking for the British Airways has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Strategy Lead to build their sales career in a vibrant fast paced sector, reporting into the Director of the North America Sales Strategy & Planning Team. This position will be based in Dallas Fort Worth.
What you'll do;
- Implement key Joint Business sales strategies
- Ensuring successful delivery of agency dealing programs
- Provides Centre of Excellence for Agency Deal Design acting as the key interface for North America sales teams communicating strategies and proactively coaching teams in process and dealing change
- Identify new ways of working, new processes and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of joint selling activities
- Support the development of commercial deals with Travel Agents to maximise sales margin,
- Work jointly with Global Dealing teams to ensure deal design and optimization reflects the needs of the business and delivers against value-based selling principles
- Proactively coaches Sales teams through dealing, systems and process changes
- Act as the interface within the Sales Strategy team to sales teams in NA regarding dealing and best working practices
- Assess market and competitor strategies to ensure competitiveness and delivery of maximum value
- Monitors dealing performance, providing guidance to Sales in order to drive continuous improvement and optimise deals
- Works as part of a multi-airline team to deliver dealing solutions and innovation
- Represents North America Sales Strategy and Planning Team within BA and across partner airlines
What you'll bring;
- BSc or equivalent experience
- Travel industry experience (preferred)
- Commercial directorate experience (preferred)
- Business to business sales experience (desirable)
- Track record of delivery
- High level of numerical and analytical competence
- SalesForce.com knowledge and use of Microsoft Office 365 Suite
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Not only will you have the chance to further your career development within BA, you’ll have access to our competitive reward and benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply, email you CV / Resume to the hiring Director email@example.com with the following subject: Application – 5411 – SALES STRATEGY ANALYST, DALLAS – British Airways.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Right to Work
You must have employment authorisation to work in the United States
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities
Working in Dallas
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.