Finance and Strategy
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Performance and Insight Consultant. This position will be based in Dallas/Forth Worth.
You must have employment authorisation to work in the United States.
- Answer questions through data insight that our partners and leaders ask our sales team
- Help to develop the systems and tools that will direct our sales team to improve performance
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our products and solve any data issues
- Help to segment and assign portfolios
- Provide analytical assistance on key deals
- Evaluate whether tactical initiatives put into the market are/have worked (e.g. corporate flash fares/ additional nets)
- Appraise the performance of our programs
- Identify and flag areas of discrepancy and error to improve data quality assurance
- Provide inputs to, and complete actions from business/leisure cycles (e.g. Look into specific areas of concern in more detail)
- Be the sales technical assistance to other analytical areas with broader work where required, e.g. development /enhancement of new metrics (QSI, displacement etc.)
- Work closely with data teams to ensure data is cleaned and fed into other channels as appropriate
- Assists in the creation of a best in class customer reporting
- I take pride in my work and deliver to the highest of standards
- I lead with dignity
- I can challenge effectively whilst building rapport
- I’m a role model for all BA brand behaviours and ways of working – I walk the talk
- I exude a can-do attitude (best of BA)
- I’m flexible and agile, always ready to adapt when things don’t go to plan
- I’m an ambassador for BA and my team
The below should describe the type of colleague that would ideally be suited for this role:
- Enjoy problem solving
- Data and detail oriented
- High standards
- Delivery oriented
- Collaborative and helpful
- Business report writing (essential)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and problem solve (essential)
- Excel model building competency (essential)
- Experience of dashboarding tools e.g. Tableau/Power BI (essential)
- SAS/SQL/Python experience, or equivalent coding language (strongly preferred)
- Understanding of BA data architecture/tables (preferred)
- Experience of working in the aviation industry in an analytical capacity (preferred)
- MSc/PhD from a numerate discipline (preferred)
- BSc essential from a numerate discipline (essential)
- Experience of working in a consulting or analytical role (essential)
- Experience of working in the travel industry (preferred)
- Experience of working in a Commercial directorate (preferred)
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email a brief cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: Application – 4741– Performance & Insight Consultant, Dallas – British Airways.
Working in Dallas
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.