British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a North America Dealing Operations Specialist. This position will temporarily be remote-based with an eventual return to the office based in Dallas/Forth Worth.
• Implement Product strategy, including designing
and supporting delivery of our deals and strategies
• Act as an escalation point for customer issues
• Implement continuous improvement and
simplification of current products and processes
• Develop and deliver straight forward processes
for administering and tracking our products within BA
and Airline Partners
• Assist with training for the field account managers
• Review, monitor & provide insight into
revenue performance, product usage & relevance and
quality & integrity of our products and delivery.
• Understand industry & market trends and work
with Sales and Revenue teams to understand
• Work collaboratively with sales, revenue and
strategy teams across partner airlines to maximise
benefits from joint businesses, drive alignment and
• Work with airline partners and third-parties to
ensure our products are delivered seamlessly to
Customers and can be sold and serviced though
• Undertake ad hoc work on an exceptional basis
• I’m empowered to make
decisions & take action to drive
• I rely on data, so relevant
management information at my
fingertips & an analytical
mindset is crucial.
• It is essential that I work closely
with all other Commercial
teams, relevant JB partners, the
wider BA organisation and third
• I am encouraged to positively
challenge to drive continual
Qualification / Experience
• Education to degree level and/or equivalent
• Proven experience of getting things done,
prioritising & delivering projects
• Expert knowledge of revenue management
fare products, inventory management
and/or airline sales.
• Practical experience using analytical tools
and data, e.g. SQL, Excel, SAS
• Expert knowledge of product development
and delivery (desirable)
Key performance indicators
• Revenue performance, product
usage and delivery.
• Effective & timely decision
• Delivering beneficial change and
simplification of products and
• Strong positive relationship with
key Commercial teams.
Behaviours and attitude
• I’m a role model for all BA brand
behaviours and ways of working – I
walk the talk
• I exude a can-do attitude (best of BA)
• I’m flexible and agile, always ready to
adapt when things don’t go to plan
• I’m an ambassador for BA and my
team •I support a healthy
departmental culture and positive,
inclusive & respectful working
You must have employment authorisation to work in the United States.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject: Application – 4709– NA DEALING OPS, DALLAS– British Airways.
Working in Dallas
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.