Head Office - Other
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Licensed Aircraft Manager. This position will be based in Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW).
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To manage a shift at the station
- To drive cultural and behavioral change aligning to the Corporate values of "How We Work Around Here" with the aim to support the Leading Global Premium Airline vision for BA
- Management of station to defined measures of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Colleagues measures
- To drive cross regional projects to support the objectives and goals of Line Maintenance globally
- To build on and strengthen the 3rd party and internal customer partnerships to drive revenue improvement
- Provide operational support on stations
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- An appropriate EASA 66. CAA. FAA basic license
- Appropriate airplane/engine type approvals: B747 and B777
- EWS user qualified
- Has a thorough understanding of the BA business and operation and is able to deliver against the business requirement
You must be eligible to obtain employment authorization to work in the United States.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email your Resume/CV to email@example.com with the following subject: Application – Licensed Aircraft Manager, DFW (2825) – British Airways.
Working in Dallas
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.