Cape Town, Western Cape
Cargo & Ground Operations
Purpose of the Role
The role of the account manager is to ensure that the professionalism of IAG Cargo is upheld at all times. To deliver the revenue, yield and volume targets for Cape Town as set by IAGC management in accordance to Financial & Commercial plans. To work together as a team member and support the delivery of the South African revenue for IAG Cargo.
- Key contact with our customers who are Freight Forwarding companies with specific sales incentive attached.
- Front facing customer role to grow and increase existing customer revenue.
- Develop and grow new customer contacts and revenue.
- Travel will be required to Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London as well as international travel.
- Work with all levels of the team from internal in South Africa to the other internal offices around the world.
- Work with all levels of external customers in South Africa.
For applications please contact myself on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide CV with your communication.
Please note you will need to have the right to live and work in South Africa. Successful candidates will need to hold a valid drivers licence and have an available motor vehicle
Working in Cape Town
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.