British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Licensed Aircraft Manager. This position will be based at Boston Logan International Airport.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To Manage a station or shift within the region.
- To drive cultural and behavioral change aligning with Plan 4 with the aim to support the Leading Global Premium Airline vision for BA.
- Management of manned and agency stations to defined measures of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Colleagues measures.
- To deliver cross regional projects to support the objectives and goals of Line Maintenance globally.
- To build on and strengthen the 3rd party and internal customer partnerships to drive revenue improvement.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- A B1 EASA66 or FAA A and P Licence
- B1 type approvals required: B747, B777, B787, A330 and A350
- EWS Proficient
- Management and leadership of line engineers and support staff in a union environment
- Has a thorough understanding of the BA business and operation and is able to deliver against the business requirement
You must have employment authorisation to work in the United States.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email your Resume/CV to email@example.com with the following subject: Application – Licensed Aircraft Manager - Boston (3151) – British Airways.
Working in Boston
Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby. Train Stations & Bus Stops, Gyms, Restaurants and more.