British Airways embraces diversity
Darren and Daniel talk about their experiences working at British Airways, and how they are proud to work for a company who embraces who they are.
I'm proud to be a gay man who feels supported wherever I represent Britain across the globe.
- Darren Wingrave, Inflight Manager
I'm proud to be a gay man and I'm proud to work for a company that encourages you to be who you are, whoever you are.
- Daniel Lockless, Mechanic
- Direct Entry Cabin Service Manager – BA Euroflyer (Flybe crew) Gatwick, United Kingdom
- BA Euroflyer Direct Entry Pilot - Captain Non Type Rated Crawley, United Kingdom
- Senior Cabin Crew – BA Euroflyer (Gatwick) Gatwick, United Kingdom
- HR Business Partner / People Business Partner Gatwick, United Kingdom
- Fleet Development Delivery Manager Heathrow, United Kingdom