British Airways embraces diversity
Darren and Daniel talk about their experiences working at British Airways, and how they are proud to work for a company who embraces who they are.
I'm proud to be a gay man who feels supported wherever I represent Britain across the globe.
- Darren Wingrave, Customer Service Manager
I'm proud to be a gay man and I'm proud to work for a company that encourages you to be who you are, whoever you are.
- Daniel Lockless, Mechanic
- Electronic Flight Bag Administrator Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Revenue Management Analyst Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Employee Data Management Executive Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Apprenticeship Coach (Cabin Crew Apprenticeships) Heathrow, United Kingdom
- Engineering Administrator – Material Expeditor Heathrow, United Kingdom