At British Airways, we’re passionate about creating unforgettable experiences. As a Customer Service Supervisor you’ll have rather an important role in making sure customers keep coming back. This job’s all about leading our onboard service.
Your aim will be to establish and maintain the highest standards for service. In this multifunctional role you’ll be one of our experienced cabin crew, also qualified as a Senior Cabin Crew Member. And when called to, at times leading the teams as SCCM onboard our short-haul & long-haul flights. You’ll support your Cabin Service Manager in empowering colleagues to be the best they can be, delivering a world-class, personalised service, even on the most demanding of days.
As the industry continues to evolve, you’ll be expected to embrace change and all the new technologies to help your team put the customer first on every flight.
Salary, Bonuses & Benefits
This is a key position for us at Gatwick and your hard work in leading and inspiring your team will be rewarded with an attractive package.
Being a Gatwick Customer Service Supervisor, is challenging but rewarding. We make sure everyone’s hard work is rewarded with a starting salary of £18,100 and an hourly payment when you are flying plus generous company benefits.
You’ll receive an hourly duty pay of £3.62 when you are flying, performance related increments annually and commission on inflight retail and Buy on Board sales.
- Paid annual leave starting at 28 days per year, rising to 33 days per year for crew with 3+ years’ service and 34 days per year for crew with 5+ years’ service (pro-rata).
- Preference bidding – allowing you to request periodic work schedules
- Investment in ongoing training and development
- Total Reward package including a variety of benefits to choose from, such as gym membership and range of financial products
- Attractive travel concessions across our extensive network and other airlines*
- Special offers on holidays and unlimited discounted airfares for your friends and family
- Innovative leadership and management programmes
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Access to British Airways Health Services
- Life insurance
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Designer uniform
- Dedicated secure car parking close to the terminals
- Discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores
- At our Waterside Head Office, you’ll have access to: a cashpoint, HighLife Shop, company gym, dental care, Waterside Hair and Beauty
* after qualifying period of six months
We may alter or withdraw non-contractual benefits at our discretion from time to time.
Have a question about becoming a member of the British Airways Cabin Crew? Go to our FAQs page.