Do you want to work in a bright and dynamic team that will give you access to some of the most commercially savvy minds in our logistics business? We’re offering a brand new opportunity for a small number of apprentices to work towards a level 4 standard within our Revenue Management team, in IAG Cargo, a unique operating company within the IAG Group.
Level 4 standard for Data Analyst
About the programme
Our seamless single network offers our customers easy, and convenient access to over 350+ destinations and our comprehensive portfolio of specialised products have been designed to meet the current and future needs of businesses worldwide.
Our senior management team will be on hand to guide you to success throughout your 2 years with a number of rotations, lasting between 6-12 months. You’ll be taking on real roles with accountability and responsibility that will allow you to create impact from day 1. These roles will give you the opportunity to work closely with team members to deliver on targets, drive and support pricing strategies and work in support of key department projects in line with the Business Plan deliverables, all of which is ideal preparation to help you achieve your Level 4, Data Analyst qualification.
- Route Support; this role will allow you to work closely with our Route Analysts and learn to work across departments and our network. A second placement toward the end of your programme will allow you to progress with clear accountability for driving performance for the routes and regions that will fall under your day-to-day responsibility
- SDP (Systems, Pricing and Development); an area where you will be required to provide a view across the central support areas of the business.
- Reporting and Projects; within this role you will help to run internal projects that require other departments to work alongside us and to develop analytical skills working on key reporting requirements for the department.
- Work closely with Inventory Managers and Market Executives to deliver regional contribution and load factor targets.
- Drive and support the regions pricing strategies.
- Support the department with system development and conformance.
- Ensure regional conformance to booking and rate filing requirements.
- Support regional analysis to identify opportunities to increase contribution and then to drive these through with the stakeholders.
- Work in support of key department projects in line with the Business Plan deliverables.
- Support and drive delivery of contribution and load factor targets.
What we look for
- 5 GCSEs A*-C or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- 2 A-Level passes or equivalent.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, excellent level of written/spoken English required.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Excel.
- Able to find solutions to complex, cross-functional problems.
- Self- starter: able to work on own initiative, make decisions and implement them.
- Organised and disciplined - able to manage delivery of multiple objectives.
- Displays confidence and resilience, plus an energy to deliver results.
- Able to think and work cross-functionally and across various countries/cultures.
- Ability to create appropriate management information and insight from various sources of data.