This is your chance to get behind the scenes, find out how a major airline operates and discover the secret of our success. On a series of rotations over 2 years, you’ll get your teeth into a range of different roles that will give you a whole variety of excellent experiences and a real insight into how we work.
Higher Apprenticeship (level 4) In Business Administration; equivalent to Foundation degree and above.
This programme is now closed for applications for our 2019 intake. Please sign up for job alerts here, to receive notifications on when our apprenticeship programmes will be opening again for applications.
About the programme
You’ll need to be ready for anything as we’ll give you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door on your first day. From collating and analysing cabin crew performance data to running meetings at Heathrow, or organising an internal conference, you’ll meet every challenge head-on and thrive in our fast-paced, collaborative culture. And all the time, you’ll be working with, and supported by, people from different teams and business levels.
As well as learning on the job, you’ll benefit from excellent training that is tailored to ensure you achieve your full potential. It’s an exciting combination designed to help you build a range of valuable skills and experience, so you can develop a successful and rewarding career.
All this is the ideal preparation to help you achieve a Higher Apprenticeship (level 4) In Business Administration; equivalent to Foundation degree and above.
- Work and communicate with colleagues from across our business, including internationally
- Support and (in your second year) lead a variety of business projects
- Help to run your department by taking on a range of administrative and general office work, such as arranging meetings, preparing documents and running events
- Collect and analyse information and data to give us insights into areas such as operational efficiency or business trends
- Shadow different business teams to understand how they work
What we look for
- Must hold or be predicted to obtain the required qualifications before the start of the apprenticeship;
- 2 A-Level passes (any grade A-E)
- 5 GCSEs A*- C (9 to 4 on the new grading structure) or equivalent, including English and Maths at grade A*- C (9 to 4 on the new grading structure)
- Confident communication skills
- Strong self - motivation
- Calmness under pressure
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Logical problem-solving skills