Fancy seeing behind the scenes of our business? Come and find out how a major airline operates, and what makes change and success happen. On a series of rotations over two years, you’ll get your teeth into a range of different head office roles. You can expect to gain a wide variety of experience while developing all round skills.
Higher Apprenticeship (level 4) In Business Administration; equivalent to Foundation degree and above.
This programme is now closed for applications for our 2019 intake. Please sign up for job alerts to receive notifications on when our apprenticeship programmes will be opening again for applications.
About the programme
You’ll need to be ready for anything. Why? Because we’ll give you real responsibility from your first day. We want you to meet every challenge head on in our fast-paced, collaborative culture. It could be collating and analysing cabin crew performance data. Running meetings at Heathrow. Or organising an internal conference. Every step along the way, you’ll be working with, and supported by, people from different teams and business levels.
As well as learning on the job, you’ll benefit from excellent training that’s tailored to ensure you achieve your full potential. It’s an exciting combination designed to help you build a range of valuable skills and experience, so you can develop a successful and rewarding career.
All this is the ideal preparation to help you achieve a Higher Apprenticeship (level 4) In Business Administration; equivalent to Foundation degree and above.
- Work and communicate with colleagues from across our business, including internationally
- Support and (in your second year) lead a variety of business projects
- Help to run your department by taking on a range of administrative and general office work, such as arranging meetings, preparing documents and running events
- Collect and analyse information and data to give us insights into areas such as operational efficiency or business trends
- Shadow different business teams to understand how they work
What we look for
- Must hold or be predicted to obtain the required qualifications before the start of the apprenticeship;
- 2 A-Level passes (any grade A-E)
- 5 GCSEs A*-C (9 to 4 on the new grading structure) or equivalent, including English and Maths at grade A*-C (9 to 4 on the new grading structure)
- Confident communication skills
- Strong self-motivation
- Calmness under pressure
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Logical problem-solving skills