There’s nothing routine about our Customer Contact Apprenticeship, from the variety of customer queries to the need to work different shifts. You’ll be dealing with our customers every day, getting a buzz from answering their questions, sorting out their issues and, hopefully, making their day.
NVQ Level 2 in Contact Centre Operations
Year 2 & 3
NVQ Level 3 in Contact Centre Operations; Advanced Apprenticeship equivalent to 2 A level passes
Manchester or Newcastle
About the programme
We’ll make sure you’re ready for anything by giving you full training on everything that goes into our unique British hospitality. It’s not about following a script – it’s about using your personal judgement and product knowledge to get the best outcome for all, even when you’re dealing with incredibly sensitive situations.
With your natural adaptability and flair for customer service, not to mention the support and training from your colleagues, you’ll also find it deeply satisfying and an excellent opportunity to build your skills. It’s a demanding, high pressure, but ultimately rewarding role that gives you the kind of experience and knowledge that’ll be valuable in any part of our business.
What’s more, in addition to the in-depth, on-the-job training, over the two-year programme, you’ll be working your way to a NVQ Level 2 in Contact Centre Operations in your first year.
- Speak to customers to Identify customer needs and potential sales opportunities
- Use in-depth knowledge of British Airways products, services, policies and systems to provide solutions
- Collaborate with other department to resolve queries
- Give customers relevant corporate and legal information
- Propose appropriate payment and ticketing options
- Focus on customer retention and service excellence
What we look for
- 5 GCSEs A*-D or equivalent, including English and Maths at grade A*-C
- Confident communication skills
- IT competency
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Effective team players